If you employ people you will soon have to set up your own workplace pension for your employees and we can help you do this.
A recent change in the law means that all employers will be required to set up a pension scheme for their eligible staff and contribute into the scheme.
Here’s how we can help you to comply with the new rules:
- Advise you when the new rules apply to your business
- Advise you on your obligations as an employer
- Set up a pension scheme
- Deal with communications about the scheme with staff, the Regulator and the pension provider
- Assess your workforce to establish which staff have to be included
- Calculate the monthly contributions
- Submit contribution details to the pension provider and let you know how much to pay over
We have different service levels to suit your requirements, please call 01691 662282 for a free consultation.